Subject: Invitation to Participate in LEADING 2030
From: "Egle Ozolinciute" <[email-masked]>
To: "Cuiablue Projects" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 13:08:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

I am Eglė Ozolinčiūtė, writing on behalf of Cuiablue OÜ, a social enterprise 
focused on the environment, education, and innovation, with strong links to 
environmental and digital issues. We specialize in the execution of Erasmus+ 
European projects.

Your organization has been selected as one of the leading companies in 
Estonia, that is invited to be among the first pioneering the project result 
called Practice Principles Framework as an integral part of the LEADING 2030 
project (No.2022-1-PT01-KA220-VET-000089333). LEADING 2030 is co-funded by 
the European Union. Our goal is to gather feedback on the project results 
and fine-tune the framework, presented as action vignettes to facilitate 
leaders and organizations to move towards business practices that aim for 
the Agenda for Sustainable Development 2030 objectives.

Please dedicate some time to read through the LEADING 2030 Practice 
Principles Framework (please find attached) and complete the survey 
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeabeqiFmXU7-ARs65vQ6P51onMZWFbu9i0SwAULp2G5k8zSw/viewform> 
.

We would appreciate to receive your input by the 15 of February.

Thank you for your cooperation!

Sincerely,

Eglė Ozolinčiūtė